LICENSE: USE OF SERVICES
This agreement between TalyssaTfit and you sets forth the terms and conditions which govern your use of the website and/or the services which are provided by us.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE AND/OR USE ANY OF OUR SERVICES. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES AND SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CEASE SUCH USE.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
TAYLSSATFIT MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON NOTICE, WHICH MAY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY POSTING THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE OR VIA EMAIL. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES FOLLOWING SUCH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT. IF WE REQUEST, YOU IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO SIGN A NON-ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE; BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT YOU AR AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
Copyright (c) – 2018 TalyssaTfit
We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website.
All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
USE OF WEBSITE
- View pages from our website in a web browser
- Download pages from our website for caching in a web browser
- Print pages from our website
- Stream or download video files from our website; and
- Use our website services by means of a web browser
- You may only use our website for your own personal purposes ONLY and must not use our website for any other purposes.
- Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- Republish, Sell, rent or sub-license any material from our website (including republication on another website)
- Show, exploit or redistribute any material from our website in public or for commercial purposes;
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You must not:
- Use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- Use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
- You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website and vice versa unless permissions are granted to do so.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account.
Services offered by TalyssaTfit are intended for educational, nutritional, physical and well being purposes and under no circumstances are we projecting our services or ourselves as a medical solution.
We advise that users should first see a medical professional before engaging in our services; even with conditions thought to be due to diet, exercise and nutrition.
Our services and products are designed to provide our clients with credible advice and consultation, as well as instruction, and guidance in an effective and efficient method to help become and maintain the fit and healthy individual you desire to be.
TalyssaTfit is not responsible for any kind of injury, harm or loss whatsoever that may occur while participating in our fitness and nutritional programs and routines, or while using our products and services.
- Order Acceptance:
Each part of any order that you submit to TalyssaTfit constitutes an offer to purchase. If you do not receive a message from TalyssaTfit confirming receipt of your order, please contact via our contact button on our website before re-entering your order. TalyssaTfit’s confirmation of receipt of your order does not constitute acceptance of your order. TalyssaTfit is only deemed to have accepted your order once:
- The product(s) you ordered have been shipped (if the Product is a one-time order)
- The initial Product for a subscription has been delivered (if the Product is subject to a subscription for the delivery of periodicals or other tangible goods)
- You are granted access to the paid content or resources of a Product consisting of a digital subscription or membership).
- Order issues:
Although we strive to accept all valid orders, TalyssaTfit reserves the right to deny any order for any reason, including if:
- We discover an error in pricing and/or other information about the Product or receive insufficient or erroneous billing, payment, and/or shipping information.
- We suspect an order has been placed using stolen payment card information or otherwise appears to be connected to fraud.
- The ordered Product is unavailable due to discontinuance or otherwise. We may also refuse any order that is connected with a previous payment dispute.
- Order cancellation:
If any Product is discontinued or otherwise becomes unavailable, TalyssaTfit reserves the right to:
- Cancel your order and provide you a refund for the amount paid for the Product (if the Product is a one-time order).
- Substitute the Product with a similar Product (if the Product is subject to a subscription or issue you a pro rata refund).
FEES AND PAYMENTS:
You agree to pay all fees or charges to your Account in accordance with the fees, charges and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. You also agree to pay all applicable taxes. You must provide TalyssaTfit with valid payment information in connection with your orders.
By providing TalyssaTfit with your payment information, you agree that;
- TalyssaTfit is authorized to immediately invoice your Account for all fees and charges due and payable to TalyssaTfit.
- TalyssaTfit is authorized to share any payment information and instructions required to complete the payment transactions with it’s third-party payment service providers (e.g., credit card transaction processing, merchant settlement, and related services)
- No additional notice or consent is required for the foregoing authorizations. You agree to immediately notify TalyssaTfit of any change in your payment information.
- TalyssaTfit reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods.
- If payment cannot be charged to your payment card or your payment is returned for any reason, TalyssaTfit reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your access to the unpaid-for services.
B) Automatic Renewal:
If your order is subject to automatic renewal, you will be notified during the order process. The automatic renewal and cancellation terms provided during the order process are hereby incorporated into this Agreement.
All fees are non-refundable.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive OR non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
This website is owned and operated by Talyssa Mensah who is a Level 3 REPs qualified trainer. We are registered in the United Kingdom
You can contact us:
(a) Using our website contact form
(b) By email, using the email address published on our website
YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE AND USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED IS SUBJECT TO PRIVACY POLICIES BELOW:
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing Practices
- Each time you provide or transmit information to us via our website, TalyssaTfit may obtain and collect personally identifiable information about you, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, and any other information that may be used to identify you.
- For example, and without limitation, we may collect such information from you when you create a user account on the website or when you contact our staff. We may also collect non-personally identifiable information from you. This is data that is not used to specifically identify, contact, or locate an individual, including but not limited to zip code, gender, age, or IP address.
- We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. We have taken certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect from visitors of our website and users of our services/products.
- Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information would be secure in all circumstances.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT TALYSSATFIT AND ITS USERS ARE NOT ENGAGED IN PROVIDING MEDICAL/ NUTRITIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE. OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL/ NUTRITIONAL SERVICES OR ADVICE AND YOU MUST ALWAYS CONSULT A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND/OR NUTRITIONIST BEFORE USING ANY DIETARY, EXERCISE OR HEALTH ADVICE FROM TALYSSATFIT.